Procedures for registering candidates and issuing certificates for the postgraduate award in mammography practice
There are separate procedures for registering candidates and for issuing certificates to candidates who have successfully completed the Postgraduate Award in Mammography Practice:
- Candidates are responsible for ensuring that they have completed a registration form prior to the commencement of their training at an education centre approved to offer the Postgraduate Award in Mammography Practice. The education centre must complete section 9 and the candidate sections 1-8. Completed forms should be forwarded to Professional Support at The College of Radiographers, together with the appropriate registration fee, preferably prior to the commencement of the course and certainly no later than before the final exam is taken. It is not possible to register candidates retrospectively after the pass lists have been publicised.
- The College of Radiographers will issue a registration card directly to the candidate.
- Candidates should inform their training centre of their registration number. The training centre should quote the number in all correspondence.
- Copies of the registration form are available from Professional Supportat The College of Radiographers.
Procedure for issuing certificates to successful candidates
- Education centres should notify CoR on headed paper or by email, giving the full name, address and M registration number of each candidate who has successfully completed the course.
- The list should be forwarded to Professional Support at The College of Radiographers, who will issue certificates to successful candidates. The certificates will be forwarded individually and checks should be made by the education centre to confirm candidates’ current postal addresses.
The current registration fee is £50 for members of the Society of Radiographers, and £65 for non members. Payment can be accepted either by cheque made payable to the College of Radiographers or via the CoR online shop. Also, we can accept payment by BACS transfer; please request the account details for the College of Radiographers.
Members should click here to pay via the CoR online shop.
Non-members should click here to pay via the CoR online shop.
Please contact professional support before making online payment.
Professional support contact details: 020 7740 7200, option 3 or email